Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dior Addict Ulta Gloss Review

Hey Everyone! 


So recently I purchased two dior lip glosses.  I've read a lot of reviews on them and heard a lot of good things.  They retail at $28.00.  I wanted to buy a good gloss that wasn't sticky and had a good color pay off. Let me tell you these are probably the best lip glosses that are out on the market right now.  They are not sticky or heavy at all.  They are moisturizing and feel great on your lips!  I bought them the shade 256 negligee pink and 686 outrageous fuchsia



 ^    left 256 right 686 



                                                     
 ^    left 256 right 686 


Okay now onto the cons. I don't have very many. Personally I do not like the smell of these lip glosses. To me they smell like sunscreen, but because of the non stickiness of them I still enjoy wearing them.  Negligee pink is a very sheer pink that only shows a tiny bit of color.  I only wear this gloss when I have lipstick underneath it so my lips stay moist.  Outrageous fuchsia has glitter in it.  You can feel them when you rub your lips together and the glitter stays on your lips once the gloss is rubbed off. That is the only downfall of the 686 color.  BUTTTT... it is my favored gloss of the two.  It is a beautiful berry color and looks amazing in pictures.

That's all for now everyone.  Leave me a comment if you've tried this gloss and let me know what you think of it and what your favorite shade is! : )

                                   


                                "No amout of makeup can cover an ugly heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment