Friday, August 3, 2012

YSL lipstick review

I have some time before work so I thought why not do a review!  

I'm a huge youtube junky. I love watching videos on beauty hauls and reviews.  I kept seeing people rave about the YSL lipsticks.  So awhile ago when I was at the mall I went into a Sephora store.  I decided to try the YSL lipsticks.  As soon as it hit my lips I was in love.  Now when I say that this lipstick applies nice, I'm not joking!  These lipstick slide on your lips like butter.  They are so moisturizing and creamy.  Everything about this lipstick is amazing.The color payoff is great. They retail for $34.00. Which to me is a lot.  So I waited and searched the internet and found a cheaper price on ebay.  I got mine for $26.00. I got the shade Rouge Volupte.
 




Would i recommend this to someone? Absolutely! 

"No amount of makeup can cover an ugly heart."








No comments:

Post a Comment