Wednesday, September 12, 2012

CANDLES!

Helllooo! I have been MIA for awhile and I'm sorry for that! School started back up and I've been so consumed in my school work I really haven't had much time for anything.  So last weekend I was surfing the internet and decided I wanted some new candles.  So I went on the bath and body works  website and ordered a bunch of stuff. : ) and it came in today! I was so excited too get my scents.  I had no idea what any of it was really gonna smell like because you can't smell the candles through the website. 



    The scents I got were:

Leaves- This smells like christmas. It's very cinnamony.
Farmstand Apple: Smells like fresh apples. This is a very refreshing scent.
Frosted cupcake: Smells just like the name.  I was expecting this scent to be sweeter though.
Pumpkin caramel latte: This is an extremely sweet and smells like pumpkins and cinnamon.
Mahogany teakwood: This smells exactly like the abercrombie fierce cologne. This is my favorite scent that I got.

COUPON! 
any online purchase use the code glow20 to get 20% off. : ) enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment