Monday, December 3, 2012

My MAC lipstick collection

Hi Everyone! I'm back!! 




Sorry that I've been gone for so long I've been so busy with work and school.  I thought I'd share my Mac lipstick collection with you.  The mac lipsticks retail for $15.00 for the original ones and the sheen supreme retail for $16.00.  You can find that at the mac stores inside the mall or any department store that has beauty products and of course on their website.  Right now mac has a promotion going on for free standard shipping until Christmas!  I only have six in my collection but its growing!  So here it is! I hope that you all enjoy.

Saint Germain is a bubble gum pink lipstick.  It's an amplified lipstick.  This is probably my least favorite out of my collection because it's so hard to wear.   It doesn't go on even and is hard to wear due to the fact that it is so bright.

Sweetie is a berry colored pink.  This is a lustre lipstick.  It's very creamy and hydrating.  This is my favorite out of my collection.  It goes on very easy and smooth.  It brings the right amount of color to my face.  Bear in mind that I have fair pale skin.  

Mehr is a deep rose color.  This is a matte lipstick.  I do like this color but it can't be worn on its own.  It needs a lipgloss over it.  This is a very mature lipstick.

Creme Cup is a nude pink color. This is a creme sheen lipstick.  This is a great beginners lipstick because its so easy to wear.  It adds just the right amount of color to the lips and is very moisturizing. 

Viva Glam Nicki is a corally pink color. This is a satin lipstick.  It is an extremely bright lipstick! When I say bright I mean it! I don't wear this lipstick very often because it is so bright. This would look great on deep skin tones. 

Full Speed is a pink lipstick with red undertones.  This lipstick is a beautiful color.  It's very creamy and goes on with ease.  This would be great to wear for a night out.


No comments:

Post a Comment